Friday, September 26, 2014

Nursery Moodboard with Chairish

I was recently asked by Chairish to design a room around one of their accent chairs. After viewing the options, I immediately knew this was the one I wanted to design a room around:

{Danish Teak Lounge Chair - Arne Vodder France & Son}
Many of you know that I still have not revealed Farrah's nursery here yet because this room has definitely been a labor of love and I am still searching for a few key items before I can call it finished {soon, I promise!} But, I am going to give you a big clue as to what it is shaping up to look like with the nursery mood board I designed around this chair. This chair would actually be the PERFECT chair for Farrah's nursery. Here is what I've put together:

Crib Bedding / Rug / Art / Table / Chair / Pillow {no longer available}
Be sure to check out Chairish's site because there are so many goodies on there for the home - beyond chairs! But definitely check out what they have for accent chairs, so many great and unique ones to choose from!

Thank you, Chairish, for asking me to participate in this series!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...