Monday, June 1, 2015

Monday Musings

I am without pictures from this weekend, but we had a lot of fun. On Saturday we took the kids to a birthday party and there were two ginormous {yes, that is a word} jump castles, one with a water slide. So the kids were happily occupied and we got to catch up with our friends.

On Sunday, we went to church and then headed straight to the beach with the kids. This was a major mom fail when I realized I forgot my phone at home. So, no pictures but we had a blast and the kids behaved so well. A lot of their friends ended up being there too and there was a good-sized tidal pool for them all to hang out in, rather than me having to make sure the current didn't sweep them away while my back was turned.

So that was our weekend in a nutshell. Since I have no photos of our lovely and sun-filled time, I thought I'd post some random shizz. Enjoy.

funny-quotes-about-life-5

The 33 Best Chandler Bing One-Liners


Because I love giraffes...

Top 30 Funny Friendship quotes of the Month | Quotes and Humor

And a couple cute items I stumbled upon lately...

{Striped Dress}

Print Jersey A-Line Maxi Dress (Nordstrom Exclusive)
{Maxi Dress}

Have a great week!

Linking Up With: Life Of Meg // Still Being Molly // Lipgloss & Crayons // B Loved Boston


Become a Fashion Designer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...