Monday, June 29, 2015

Monday Musings

This weekend went by too fast.

On Friday night, I hosted my neighborhood wine night...and there was a lot of karaoke involved! It was a great night, I don't think we got to bed until well after 1am...


This was my outfit for the night - I'm really loving my new palazzo pants and think I want a few more! Perfect for comfy girls' nights such as this!


Saturday we did the usual housecleaning and then hit the pool after Farrah's nap. Sunday was pretty much the same...it was definitely low-key, considering next weekend won't be so much! I am so glad it's just a 4-day work week.

My Jeep went in the shop on Thursday for a transmission issue and I'm praying it is done this afternoon like they said it should. I really hate driving rental cars, especially tiny little ones. 

I'm waiting on all of my contingencies to be taken care of for my pre-employment screening at Boeing and then I will have a start date for my new position. Because of the timing, we are unable to go to Idaho in August to see my family like we had planned. We hope to get there over Christmas instead.

Anyway, hope y'all have a great week! Check out some easy, healthy recipes I love over on The Gym Bunny today and be sure to stop by here tomorrow for some 4th of July outfit inspo. xo

facebooktwitterrsspinterestbloglovingoogleplus
Follow

Linking Up With:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...