Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thoughts For Thursday: Pigtails and Splurges

We're almost to the weekend! I swear this week has been draaaagging. I've been up at 4am each day, so maybe it's just that the days seem longer when I do that. I'm back to my Body Beast workouts. I really need to keep with it this time because when I'm doing it, I do love it. I just seem to find a day or two where I fail to get out of bed and then it just throws me all off.

I've also been trying to run with this little girl every evening. We had a storm the night before last so I missed that evening. I got her hair into it's first set of pigtails this week too! I seriously die. I didn't realize she could actually GET any cuter...but I was wrong.


I made some pretty random purchases this week. My sweet friend picked up an awesome pair of palazzo pants at Buckle when we were shopping a couple months ago and ever since then, I've sort of been aching for a pair. They just look so comfy {especially for a mom!} and they can easily be dressed up for a nice night out, or down for hanging out at home or the beach. I ran a search late at night {when my inhibitions are at their lowest} and found these.

Pink Aztec Palazzo Pants
{via}
They're a bit "loud", but paired with a white tank and a classy necklace, I think they will be adorable. I love Aztec prints and pink, so this is a win-win. I'm glad I've finally come around to palazzo pants! What do you think of palazzo pants?

This top was a deal at $19.99. Saw a blogger post about it and it just looked like something I would wear...so I will. I try not to just randomly purchase in that way, but at under $20, it's nothing I'll feel guilty about later. They also have it in white or black, but I feel the blush has a sweet and romantic look to it.

Sheer Lace Babydoll Tank
{via}

Anyway, that's my splurging for the week.

The first week of summer break has been good...the boys are loving Karate camp...Breckin even broke his first board! He was so stoked about it. Farrah is still at her normal daycare. It's always summer when I wish I wasn't a working mom because I'd love to have this time with them and go to the pool, beach and parks all week. I am definitely aiming to get to the beach every weekend, weather permitting. So far, so good.

Have a great remainder of the week!


facebooktwitterrsspinterestbloglovingoogleplus

Linking Up With:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...