Friday, June 5, 2015

Five on Friday

{one}

This big guy finished 3rd grade yesterday, I took him out on our annual end of school year mother/son dessert date to celebrate. He and I don't get a lot of quality one-on-one time, so it was definitely nice to have that.


{two}

Speaking of school being out, I don't know about y'all, but my kids come home with a buttload of artwork, certificates and other school paperwork at the end of each school year. Yesterday, I shared an old post that shows you how I tackle organizing the "keepers" to be treasured for years to come. Check it out if you missed it!



{three}

Yesterday marked one year since this happened. Read my post from last year. So very grateful my kids and I are alive and well...my Timehop app will continue to remind me once a year how very fortunate we were that day.



{four}

Headed to Party at the Point with some friends tonight after work. It's a fun local thing where they have a band, usually some sort of tribute band. Tonight it's Banana Pancakes, a Jack Johnson tribute band, so it should be pretty chill.


{five}

And that's all she wrote! Happy Friday!




facebooktwitterrsspinterestbloglovingoogleplus

Linking Up With:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...