Monday, June 8, 2015

Monday Musings

We had another fun-in-the-sun weekend...hope you did too.

Friday, I met some friends out at Party at the Point to see a Jack Johnson cover band {though I don't recall hearing very many Jack Johnson songs}. It was a perfect evening. It had been a pretty rainy week, so it was nice to have blue skies and a beautiful sunset to kick off the weekend. Next time I definitely want to convince my husband to come and let the kids run around - there were so many there! That's what is so nice about these events.



On Saturday, I got some of the usual chores done around the house while Farrah napped. Jake actually FINALLY finished the bathroom - post to come soon. After Farrah woke up, we all went to the pool. Farrah is really loving the water and being able to pull up now is very exciting for her.


On Sunday, we headed straight to the beach after a late breakfast. It didn't start off great because my baby tent broke when I was setting it up {gotta find a new one, stat!} However, I was eventually able to get Farrah to sleep in the stroller. Jake played a few games of volleyball at the Windjammer and the boys had fun running around. It was one of the rare times that I got to go swimming in the ocean with them - usually I'm juggling the baby too, but since she was napping, I was able to get some fun time with them. I know that it means a lot to them.


This morning got started off right with a very early AM Body Beast workout. If the weather is nice today, I plan to get an evening stroller jog in with Farrah before her bedtime.

Hope y'all have a great week!



facebooktwitterrsspinterestbloglovingoogleplus

Linking Up With:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...