Monday, February 3, 2014

Currently Crushing...

With Superbowl on last night, I had some downtime to peruse the web for cute things I probably don't really need, but want anyway. AKA one of my favorite pastimes. Thought I'd share these lovelies with you in place of my usual Monday Musings post...also, you can follow me on Keep...I have some boards on there and I thought I needed to start loading them up.


We recently had a C. Wonder store open in downtown Charleston and I have yet to see it in person. I decided to take a looksie at their website and I'm glad I did because how cute is this sweater? It comes in other colors too and it's on major sale right now at $48.00. I went ahead and snagged it.



I know, I know...many of you are o-v-e-r the chevron trend. It totally blew up. However, these little latte mugs are just "totes adorbs" and would totally fit in with my kitchen. Plus, with a little baby arriving soon, I imagine I'll need a-latte lattes {see what I did there?} and having something cute to sip out of might make 2am feedings more bearable.


V-neck Festival Dress - Victoria's Secret


Going to Coachella this year? Yeah, me neither {and it's even the week of my birthday}....but this dress is so boho chic...and really, you don't need an outdoor concert as an excuse to wear it. I always love a nice laid back boho style...I think it's the southern California girl in me.

Happy Monday and have a wonderful week!


Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...