Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thoughts This Thursday

I've really had my mind on maxi dresses this week, as you know. After my post on Tuesday, I found this little gem that I thought absolutely should have been in that round up...

{Blue Life Huntress Dress in Safari Sunset}

I am 28 weeks pregnant as of today. That means 12 weeks {or less} left. I've never gone over, so I'm hoping my body will 3-peat and have a quick and easy labor no later than the due date. Twelve weeks still seems like a lot to me...after all, that's just shy of three months.



I've hit another exhausted phase...this whole week I've had trouble getting up and out of bed in the mornings and I'm dog-tired when I get home from work in the evenings. It's been hard to stay on top of the household duties, spend quality time with my boys and much less, get dinner on the table {Jake has helped me out a couple times this week with that one}. Yesterday was the first really nice and warm day we've had here in a while, so even though I was literally falling asleep all afternoon at work, I made sure to take Sugar on a walk and take Breckin out to ride his tricycle {poor guy has been riding indoors when it's too cold because he's just such an active little one and he's always begging for us to take him for a ride down the block.}




And just look how happy it made him. I just love seeing his smile.




That one was a little blurry, sorry. {Can't wait to finally upgrade my iPhone next month! I've been rockin' the 3GS a little too long...LOL.}

What about Tanner, you ask? Well, that boy, as much as we encourage outdoor play, he is just happy as pie playing with his Legos. Completely different people, those two...but both wonderful in their own special ways.

Anyway, I'm hoping to be out of this tired funk soon. I think winter just needs to go away. That would help! I've been seeing some cute bump updates around the blogosphere, so I thought I would do one:


How far along: 28 Weeks

Baby Size: Large Egglplant, approx 2.25 lbs

Weight gain: I'll go ahead and be honest...30 lbs, yikes. But it's been that for a few weeks, so I'm finally maintaining instead of gaining. Getting back into working out after the holidays really made a difference.

Maternity clothes: Yep, I wear them. I have a few non-maternity things I can throw into the mix.

Stretch marks: Nope. Still only just the slight couple I got from Tanner and Breckin. They are just actually visible now. They weren't visible when I was back in shape, so I hope it will be the same after this one.

Sleep: I can never get enough! Go to bed most nights around 9:30-10, trying to read a little bit beforehand because that always helps tire my eyes. I wake up at 5:30 to go to the gym, or 6:15 if I've decided to be lazy that day.
 
Gender: Finally a baby girl for me!

Movement: She's my little dancer - pirouettes, leaps and turns all day long.

Best moment this week: Will be tomorrow when I get to meet my friends Corey and Chrissy for lunch - it's been a while since I've seen their pretty faces {in person}!
 
Looking forward to: Spring and my due date.

Food cravings: Lately I've been really good...loving fresh fruit to fix my sweet cravings.
 
  Anything making you queasy or sick: I don't really get sick during pregnancy {please don't hate me, it only makes me gain more weight if it makes you feel better!}
 
Labor Signs: No
 
What I miss: I'll be honest, alcohol. I've had a glass of red wine here and there, but have decided to go without for the remainder of the pregnancy. Also, I miss Diet Rockstars.
 
Symptoms: Very sore back and hips. Heartburn sometimes.

Nursery: It's finished for now. We are putting the house up for sale, so felt it was pointless to do much more to it. So it's bare walls for now. I will share the new nursery when we eventually move. Here again is the current:





Belly Button in or out? I guess sort of out, but not too bad.

Wedding rings on or off? On. I am usually not plagued by swelling in pregnancy.

Mood: Excited, Exhausted, Apprehensive {mostly about the moving process going on in the midst of all this}.

Workouts: Still doing my best to get to the gym in the mornings before work. Sticking to cardio and strength-training, haven't been taking any classes lately.



Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...