Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The {Mini} Backpack's Back

When I was out and about shopping in NYC last month, I found that I had come unprepared with a bag that could hold gloves, a scarf and an umbrella while we were inside stores and restaurants. I went on the hunt to purchase a larger bag while there, something that wasn't TOO big and could be carried comfortably all day long since we were walking everywhere. At ALDO, I came across this:


A perfectly cute mini backpack. It was perfect for what I needed. My mom even justified the purchase saying it would come in handy when I had the new baby...she's probably right.

I see these things are making quite the comeback. I remember the denim, suede and plaid-clad ones of the mid-90s when I was in 6th and 7th grade.

Do you think you'll get one?
{via}

{via}

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 {no longer available} / 5 / 6



Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...