Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Currently Crushing...The Maxi

We're in for warmer weather this week and it's got me all revved up for spring. I just can't wait to live the rest of this pregnancy in maxi skirts, tank tops and flip flops...comfort is a must!

Laid my eyes upon this gorgeous maxi dress this weekend...ugh, just so gorgeous.

{Karina Grimaldi St. Croix Maxi Dress}

And let's be real, I'm going to live in maxi dresses all summer as I work to get rid of my post-baby belly and get back into my jeans in time for fall. I am so sad this one is out of stock...I'm going to watch it like a hawk and pray it comes back in stock. {Totally didn't mean to rhyme there...but I guess I've got a gift.}

Call me a hippie, but I'm slightly in love with all things tie-dye and this Billabong maxi is no exception. It might be a little "loud" for some, but for me, bright colors is what spring and summer is all about!

{Billabong Locket Maxi in Multi}

And I totally ordered it. It was on sale for $39.99 with free next day shipping, and it's 100% viscose, a quality fabric I love...so well worth it. I will pair it with a white or black tank top.

This next little number is a slightly different style than I'm used to in a maxi, but I think I love it.

{Tart Mae Maxi Dress}

Are you ready for Spring too? What outfits can't you wait to wear?



Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...