Friday, February 14, 2014

Five Things

Happy Friday! I hope you all had a great week! This week was full of winter craziness again here in the South...pretty much a repeat of a couple weeks ago with school being closed on Wednesday and Thursday - which means I had a couple days "off" this week. I say "off" because well, is it really a no work day when you have to entertain an 8yo and a 3yo? I did at least get to sneak in a nap each day...so nice when you're pregnant. If only I had a naptime at work too. Anyway, I'm linking up again with A.Liz AdventuresCarolina CharmHello! Happiness and The Good Life Blog for 5 on Friday. Also Backin' Dat Azz Up with Whitney at I Wore Yoga Pants.






{one}
I had a little prezzy {that I bought myself} show up at my door this week.


Love my new Ray Ban Aviators...and thanks to Rue La La, I caught them on sale.


{two}
Made cupcakes this past weekend with my boys - to get them in the Valentine's Day spirit:






{three}
I probably shouldn't, but I keep seeing cute little things for baby girl and I can't resist snatching them up. The winter stuff is all on clearance at Target right now and I just had to have this fuzzy warm outfit {that says "I Love Mommy"} for her. I got it in 9 months size because that should be about right for her this time next year.




Oh, I can already picture my sweet baby girl in it...but preferably not laid out on the coffee table unassisted.

{four}
Jake and I are not doing anything for Valentine's Day, but we did get an offer from his parents to babysit tomorrow night. We plan on going to a nice dinner and hopefully seeing a movie. I really want to see Labor Day...hope it's good! {That's IF I can get Jake to agree to take me...}



{five}
Turned 27 weeks preggers this week and had a routine appt. Everything sounds good and measures well with baby girl and I'm officially in the 3rd trimester! I really need this next 2-3 months to fly by...and for spring to finally show up so I can throw out the jeans and just live in maxi skirts and tank tops for the rest of this uncomfortableness. For fun, here are some images that totally encompass my mood...




Have a great weekend!


Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...