Thursday, October 30, 2014

Crazy For Paisley

I don't know about you, but I definitely have a mom uniform. I tend to spend plenty of time in bootcut jeans, flats and a comfortable top. Of course, I most always carry a large bag as well.


I stumbled upon this adorable paisley blouse at Ross one day and snagged it up. A great deal for a 100% rayon top that is lightweight and flattering. I loved all of the colors in the paisley design - plenty of blue, pink and yellow with some neutrals. I had never seen anything like it and it gave off a bit of a Boho vibe. I feel like paisley is making it's way back into popularity, and I don't mind.






{ Top - Similar here and here / Jeans / Flats / Sunglasses / Handbag - Similar }

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...