Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Five: Awesome Instagram Accounts

Doing a different spin on my Friday Five today...I don't know about you, but I am an Instagram-aholic. I'm constantly checking out the accounts I follow...usually in the evenings after the kids have gone to bed...and I'm constantly posting photos of my own. I love that it automatically hits my Facebook and Twitter for me too. Here are 5 Instagram accounts I follow that I'd like to recommend to you {in case you don't already follow!}

{one}

@instabraid

Need a fun idea for a playful hair-do? They've got you covered. I used to do braids a lot in my hair, but it has been a while. They are going to get me back to it!


{two}

@ballerinaproject_

The images on this account floor me. They take normal, random spots in NYC and photograph a beautifully poised ballerina in the middle of all the chaos. Just gorgeous. I'm a former dancer so I am partial to these images, but I honestly think most women who are young at heart can appreciate the beauty of these photos.


{three}

@cmcoving

Caitlin of Southern Curls & Pearls is so darling and her outfits are spot on. I am sure many of you are already following her in some form or another, but her Instagram is loaded with all you need for your daily dose of pretty.


{four}

@skinnymom

I am actually a contributor for this website, though admittedly, it's been a while since I've sent in a post {need to get back on that!} Their Instagram has a lot of beautiful inspirational quotes, healthy recipe photos and fitness motivation.


{five}

@californiatocarolina

Mine, of course! #shamelessplug No, seriously, I was scouring my Instagram and these are the top ones I could find to share that might not already be followed by you...so apparently I need to find more accounts to follow. Help me out and leave a comment letting me know yours, and any others you follow that might be of interest! Hope you'll also check out mine and consider following along.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...