Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday Musings

Wow, that weekend sure flew by FAST.

Ours felt pretty action-packed, even though I do remember spending a good bit of Saturday cleaning and organizing. But it was a gorgeous day with nice, cool fall temps and little humidity, so Farrah and I took to the front porch while the boys ran around the yard.


Afterward, I took the kids out to dinner {Jake was working}. Yes, me at a restaurant with three kids under 9. I'm a brave soul, I suppose, but I think I've actually got it down.


Just look at them...all ready to cause trouble.


And then of course there's the pretty much always well-behaved Farrah...she's been such an easy baby!

Jake surprised me with an impromptu date night {made me wish I hadn't already eaten dinner!} We ended up going out to Red's Ice House on Shem Creek for a few cocktails.

Warning: Fuzzy picture alert.



I should also skip back to Friday because I was finally able to get to a downtown French Quarter Art Walk {it's been years!} I went with my friend Jessica and we had a blast. I don't need a lot of reason to go see beautiful art, but free wine is definitely a plus!



And I did get to see my favorite Lowcountry artist's gallery: Betty Anglin Smith. I did a post on her art a couple years back. I didn't get a chance to speak with her, but I did see her socializing throughout the gallery. Her daughter Jennifer's art is also amazing.

Betty Anglin Smith

On Sunday, we went to the zoo. It was Farrah's first time. As usual, I took a ton of pictures of the animals, so I'll spare you of having to scroll through all of those and just post a few of the kids.






Have a great week!

Mingle 240
still being molly

Weekending


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...