Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thoughts For Thursday: "Check" Me Out

So, before you attain success in the lifestyle/fashion blogging world, you sometimes have to improvise. Especially when it comes to outfit posts. And I don't mean just improvising the outfit...improvising with who gets to be your photographer. Many blogging ladies are lucky enough to have their husbands help them with the task...whether begrudgingly or willingly...and they are double-lucky if he also happens to have some photography skills.

Well, my man is hard at work many hours of the day right now, so I used my next-in-line...my 8-year-old son Tanner. He used my iPhone, until I can begin to trust him and show him how to use/handle my DSLR, this is going to have to suffice. But I don't think he did too badly! If anything, I blame the "model".

But anyway, y'all know I wanted to start doing more outfit posts on here. I will say I feel this one in particular is a little novice...I mean, I was in such a hurry to get him to photograph me {Farrah was napping}, that I didn't really accessorize...and my nails aren't painted...things of note for next time. But the outfit IS comfortable and is totally a go-to style for fall.

Hope you enjoy...{and please disregard our backyard...ick.}

{Top / Jeans / Boots / Sunglasses / Coach Purse - Similar}










You may have also noticed I redesigned my blog. It's not quite complete, but the main parts are. I hope you like the change. I am planning on migrating to Wordpress in the near future, but taking my time on that to be sure it's done as smoothly as possible!


facebooktwitterrsspinterestbloglovingoogleplus
Thoughts for Thursday

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...