Friday, June 24, 2011

5 Question Friday! (Blog Link Up)

Linking up again with My Little Life for 5 Question Friday. Here are the 5 Questions, along with my most certainly awesome and witty answers:

1. What is your current favorite tv show?
Modern Family. If you have seen this show, I'm sure I don't need to do much explaining here. This show is awesome...and the epitome of the modern dysfunctional family America has come to know and love. I relate, I laugh, I cry (from laughing) and I desperately want to be an extra on at least one episode. Claire is my favorite - I find our personalities to be very similar. If you haven't seen this show, you need to - it's on ABC at 9pm EST.

2. What's the worst haircut you ever got?
I think when I was around 6 or 7, my mom got me this horrible bob. (Any haircut named "bob" should throw up an immediate red flag). It was about chin length and of course I had the huge 80s-style bangs to go with. (In my mom's defense, I think that she had to do this to me because I got gum in my hair.)

3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing?
Getting hit by a car (33 mph) when I was 8 and (obviously) surviving. I totally thought I was superhuman - no broken bones even. Watch out Bruce Willis - you've met your "Unbreakable" match!

4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips?
No. But http://www.kraftfoodandfamily.com/ does. :-) OK, and stay away from the storefront windows.

5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly?
If I had the time, I love a good long road trip. As long as there are plans to stop in fun places on the way. I would love to take a family road trip to visit my family in Idaho (we live in SC)...but we would definitely need 2 weeks and a good bit of savings to do so.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...