Friday, June 10, 2011

Link Up: Five Question Friday

Today I'm linking up with Five Crooked Halos and doing her Five Question Friday blog-hop. Here are the 5 questions she asked us to answer this week:

1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now? 

Not close at all! I was supposed to have 4 kids - 2 girls, a boy and then another girl. As far as a career, I dreamed of anything in the performing arts...I think I was convinced I was destined to be famous (something I still haven't quite un-convinced myself of). I wanted to be an actress...go to Los Angeles and try to make it. My 2nd choice was to own my own dance studio. Although I did go to Los Angeles and signed on with an agency, it didn't do much for me..though it was a fun experience and I met a lot of interesting people. So at least I can't say I never tried.

2. What is one must have item for the summer?

For me, it's definitely my aviators.

3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation?

Well, so far this question is not applicable. Tanner starts Kindergarten this fall. Though over the past year that I've been home with him most days, I have been working with him on Kindergarten workbooks to prep him for what's to come.

4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?

I don't can it, but I freeze it sometimes. Normally we eat the fresh produce right away...I just buy as we need I suppose. I love going to farmer's markets though! And I've made Breckin's baby food out of fresh produce in the food processor.

5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?

It depends. If Breckin wakes me up around 5 or 6am, I feed him a bottle first. Then most days, I try to get a workout in before the day gets away from me. But generally, I do try to get ready for the day if I don't have too many distractions (read: kids bugging).


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...