Monday, June 6, 2011

Gratitude.

Today I'm linking up with Naomi at Momaholic.
She has started a weekly blog link up about Gratitude.

I have many things to be thankful for and no matter what life may throw at me, I know that I should always be appreciative of what it doesn't throw at me too.

This week I have Gratitude for:

1. Tanner and Breckin - the best boys a mother could ask for.


2. Jake - my husband, my partner, my rock, my friend.


3. Beach days.


4. T-Ball Season being OVER. (Though Tanner was so cute in his uniform)

5. Nice evenings with my husband and a couple glasses of red wine.

6. Tie-dye kits. (Breckin's [once white] onesies are so cute now!)

7. Blogging being a socially-accepted hobby for moms.

8. Cute aviators.


I have so much more, but I've gotta spread it out since I am going to do one of these each week!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...