Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Back on the Insane Train

Tomorrow I start ANOTHER round of Insanity. I feel like I just need one more good round of it to get where I want to be physically.
 
Oy, Shaun T, we shall meet again in the wee hours of the morning (yeah, that's right, I've got to commit to 5am workouts with the way my schedule goes)...looking forward to a little ass-kicking...it's always a challenge.

I will come back to this post soon and update it with my beginning measurements/stats.

What about you? Are you doing any sort of fitness regime? Do you use a workout program, or just go about it your own way? Any current goals you are looking to attain in the near future? Post them in a comment here...

Here's to being Mommalicious...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...