Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Insanity: Day 1

Well, so I did it. I completed Day One (again). It's been a few weeks since I've done an Insanity workout, so I was definitely sweating after this one...but I pushed through and finished the entire DVD. No breaks, no stopping. I feel energized and accomplished...it's amazing how just one really challenging workout can make you feel inside and out.

It's been a while since I've done my measurements, but I can tell just by seeing them that even though I've lost the baby weight, I haven't lost all of the baby inches. However, I've definitely made a lot of progress if you look back to my earlier measurements posts in late 2010 after having Breckin. So I'm getting there. Here is where I'm at today:

JUNE 8, 2011
Weight: 134 lbs (5'8")
Hips: 35.25"
Waist: 29.0"
Chest: 31.0"
Thighs - R: 20.5"; L: 20.75" (yeah, this has always been my trouble area! Curse my thighs! LOL)
Arm/Bicep (Unflexed) - R: 10.5"; L: 10.25"
Calves - R: 15.0"; L: 14.75"

And here is the pic...be kind, please:


Well, wish my luck on completing the next grueling 60 days worth of workouts...hopefully I'll see some major progress as a reward! Can't wait to come back with some updates (hopefully good ones)!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...