Sunday, October 9, 2011

Autumn Pic Share!

The weather in Charleston has been so wonderful lately. I've been enjoying running in the evenings after putting the boys to bed, taking them to the play park in the late afternoons and having BBQs and fire-pit gatherings in the backyard. I think Fall is officially my new favorite time of year. The summer can be a bit crazy-hot in Charleston when you have to tote around kiddos, so the autumn breeze is a nice change and much easier to endure. Here are some pics of my beautiful boys enjoying the autumn season:

As I like to say, Happy Fall, Y'All! Thanks for checking out my pics! Post a comment and be sure to include a link to your blog, especially if you have pics of your little ones to share as well!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...