Friday, October 28, 2011

It's Here...

The candy that is.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjLXtFt9T5__nC_rYvJ4kSFrv_Ozi5FD9LaypbW2o9eyzX0do3Q-bxk-qMVBaroc8dqu5r1oBzwVqh3h307X3aXx4M2KTmd30Drgnm75IDDWm450z85v51JctP4HelsCsrfRAtMJQbzZFM/s400/candycorn.jpg

Tanner had his school Halloween party today. And then he and Breckin both had their daycare parties too. I got home today and Jake had their buckets of goodies just sitting on the table...why hadn't he hid them yet? (From Tanner, not me...ok, mostly from me.)

But I'm going to keep my word from the previous post. No Halloween candy for me! I'm going to start off this holiday season right. (It's going to be seriously hard...sugar is my weakness.)

Now just to make it through the carnival tomorrow and the actual trick-or-treating...



Please Rate My Blog Everyday (It Just Takes a Click!) @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...