Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Writing Prompt: 22 Things I've Never Done

Another Writing Prompt Linkup with Mama Kat this week:

1.) Follow the template I copied from The Pioneer Woman without her permission and list 22 things you’ve never done.

22 THINGS I'VE NEVER DONE

I'm 28. And one-half. Plus 5 days. And I've never:

1. Gone skydiving.

2. Bungee-jumped. (Photo below is the Perrine Bridge in my hometown of Twin Falls, ID - listed #7 on the top ten list for best bungee-jumping spots in the world)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3421/3365841867_0d8d9807d6.jpg


3. Piloted a plane. (But the good news is, I've never crashed one either.)

4. Streaked. (Except from the bathroom to my bedroom on occasion.)

5. Gotten hair extensions.

6. Gone on a Caribbean cruise. (That should be changing early next year!)


7. Had a daughter. (But don't be sad for me, I have the two most wonderful boys a mother could ever ask for.)


8. Gotten my Bachelor's degree. (Looking to change that very soon. Got the Associate's.)

9. Ran a marathon or a half-marathon. (Looking to change that soon as well.)

10. Been to Europe.


11. Starred in a movie.

12. Danced in a pop music video.


13. Taken a cooking class.

14. Written a novel.

15. Broken a bone.

16. Ridden in a hot air balloon.


17. Gambled a large amount of money.

18. Played a sport professionally.

19. Ran for office. Any office.

20. Sported a pixie hairstyle.


21. Gotten rid of my sweet tooth.


22. Given up on myself.

1 comment:

Jennifer Bush said...

Love your #22. Makes everything else possible.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...