Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Brit Brit is Stunning!

I have waited YEARS for Britney Spears to finally get her look together and my friends, I think that day has finally come. I just found this picture of the lovely Ms. Spears at Elton John's Oscars after party and all I can say is, "Wow." She looks so much younger with the caramel color on her tresses...just so much more natural than her signature platinum blonde. I think it's about time she gave the platinum up...she's not 19 anymore...but gosh, she looks so much closer to age 19 now!

21st Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party - Inside: Britney Spears
{source}

It seems she's finally getting her life together after the last six or so years of troubles. I couldn't be more happy for her...I hope she ends up with a good guy the next time around and that she keeps her head held high on her shoulders. I'm a longtime fan of her and wish her the best.

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...