Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday Randomness & My Roxy Review

Hey y'all! Just wanted to drop in really quick this Thursday with some randomness. I worked the 4:30am shift at my gym this morning and then worked out after that, so now I'm home and needless to say, a little drained!

Fun stuff though, you might remember that as a blogger for Skinny Mom, I got to try out the new Roxy Outdoor Fitness Collection and provide a review. The review included a dare of doing yoga on the beach in their gear...check out the post here. Here's a few of the pictures my lovely friend, Jackie, took of me on the beach for the post:









Hmmmmm...which one of these shall I make my new Facebook profile pic? LOL. We had so much fun that day...I posted on here how we ended up getting some delicious breakfast burritos and drinking a pitcher of Mimosas at Acme Cantina on Sullivan's Island.

In other news, the hubby and my oldest son, Tanner, are off to Charlotte this weekend to meet our new niece, Payton. I really wish Breckin and I could go, but unfortunately, my Siberian Husky, Tundra, is having some health issues and I'm having to give her medicine every day for at least another week. Can't take her to doggy daycare and don't want to just pay someone to drop in here and there, leaving her in a crate all day Saturday and Sunday. And who could do that to this big baby?


She has no shame.

Jake's brother and his family will be visiting here for Easter though, so not much longer until I meet the new addition. ♥

We spent a good bit of this week working on the new pantry and I can't wait to reveal it to y'all on here. I need to paint the walls and I am trying to think of a way to prettify the shelves, giving it a little "pop". So soon, my darlings, soon.

Well, that's about it for now. Don't forget to check out the Roxy post on Skinny Mom today! xoxo

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

1 comment:

The Non-Housewives said...

Hi there! Just stopping by from SITS Girl link up page. Love the new Roxy fitness line...I had no idea they carried that kind of stuff! And I'm so jealous you live in Charleston. My husband and I LOVE Charleston :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...