Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Musings: Early Spring?

Happy Monday, y'all! Hope you had a great weekend with the Super Bowl and all. I didn't particularly care either way who won the game this year...but I was definitely lovin' the commercials - how about you? Oh, and I was so stoked to see Destiny's Child make a surprise appearance during Beyonce's halftime show - took me back down memory lane - singin' in the car to "Say My Name" with my best girlfriends in high school...I loved that group. Though Beyonce has still done very well for herself since going solo.

In other news, I'm sure you all know that Punxsutawney Phil has predicted an early spring this year.

CAN I GET A WOOOOOP???!!! 

I don't even remember the last time he didn't see his shadow...I always automatically expect the extra six weeks of winter, or whatever the old wives' tales says. But to be honest, with the beautifully warm winter weather we've been having here in Charleston, SC, I can't say I'm too surprised. And all of this warm weather is getting me even more eager for spring and summer weather...and to pull out the warm-weather wardrobe. I also can't help but look around online for new things to lounge around the pool and beach in. I actually stumbled upon the cutest cover up {totally my style}:


{source}


 Gah! It's just too perfectly pretty and totally something I would wear. Something I'm GOING to wear...as I just finalized the purchase online a couple clicks of the mouse ago! Plus, doesn't it look very similar to this one that I swooned over last summer?

I'm also due for a new bikini or two...I didn't buy a new one last year. Hubby will balk at this because I have a whole dresser drawer full of them, but many are several years old, or just fit weird now {baby #2 definitely shifted some things around} so I think I'm going to finally clean out that drawer and hopefully add in something like this Roxy Free Rampage bikini:


{source}

It would go just "swimmingly" with the maxi dress, don't you think?

Enjoy your week! xoxo


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...