Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Five

Happy Friday, Darlings. Five things I love this week:

One. 

Found out @MinnetonkaMocc started following me on Twitter last month {can't believe I just now noticed!} and they've retweeted me not once, but TWICE! At the risk of sounding like a total dork, I have to say it gave me the warm fuzzies.


They retweeted this post and this post. {Pssst...if you're a Twitter user, my handle is @morgalicious483. Would love the follow. Let me know yours!}

Two.

Thanks to Ashley at Turquoise & Teale, I discovered this game available at Amazon:





How fun is that? I am soooo getting this game...my fellow Charlestonian friends will love it!

Three.

Tried on this sweater at Target and had to buy...I had been looking for a long layering sweater to wear with leggings. It's shorter in the front than the back and a very light, breathable, weaved fabric. Super comfy.




Xhilaration® Juniors High Low Marl Sweater - Assorted Colors
$22.99 at Target


Four.

Picked up this nail color at my local CVS Pharmacy, It's called Plastic Flamingo by Spoiled {Wet n' Wild}. It's the perfect bright pink for spring and summer...pretty much flourescent! And it's only $1.99. Don't get me wrong, I love the array of colors that Essie makes, but I truly cringe at the thought of spending $8.00 or so on one color of polish.





Five.

Getting back into Bikram Yoga classes so I can pull off stuff like this again...I had been letting my flexibility slip away and I just simply can't keep letting that happen!

{source}


Have a great weekend. Weather is supposed to be 70 and not rainy on Sunday, so I can hopefully get the boys out to the beach! xoxo


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...