Thursday, February 7, 2013

V-Day Wear - Day, Evening, At-Home

I'm not a big V-Day advocate or anything, but I do like to make it a little special just for the sake of mixing things up a bit with the hubby.

I'm not sure what our plans are this year, but honestly, I'd be happy curling up next to him in some comfy {but sexy} PJs with a glass of wine and a romantic comedy. I think many of us women that are in relationships would much rather go that route than deal with the restaurant waits and fuss. {But maybe that's just me?}

Anyway, here are some suggestions for V-Day wear:


Valentine's Daytime Date



Valentine's Evening Date



ISSA London short a line dress, $865 / Oska short sleeve cropped cardigan, $100 / GUESS high heels / C. Wonder c wonder / Jon Richard white pearl necklace, $55




Valentine's Movie At Home



Hope you and your honey have a lovely Valentine's Day. xoxo

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What great outfits - I think I may need to don the first, I have basically everything!

Unknown said...

Hi Georgina! Thanks for stopping by...yes, these outfits are fun...my personal fave has to be the PJs and wine though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...