Friday, February 1, 2013

I Want My MoMA!


Or at least I think my kiddos will.

Check out these adorable coloring and art books I stumbled upon, by MoMA:



{source}

As an artist, it's important to me that my kids discover and develop their creativity. 


{source}


I think MoMA's line of coloring books encourage a lot of creativity and artistic techniques.


{source}

They are also affordably priced...ranging from $10-$17 each.


{source}

And aren't these tablemats the cutest idea to help cure that "bewitching hour" craziness by giving the kiddos something to do while waiting for their dinner...I know I could use this!


{source}

Can't wait to receive these adorable things for my boys! 


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

1 comment:

Caitlin C. said...

I love these coloring books!! One of my favorite things to do as a child was color. WIsh I had had these :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...