Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Blogtember: 3 Months of Freedom

Wednesday, September 4: If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do? (bonus points for fun photos from Pinterest, but don't forget to cite the source!)


This is an interesting one - mostly because having three months of freedom without worrying about this life, the bills, etc...would be an absolute dream!

I'm a dreamer. I often catch myself envisioning what I would do if I could just take off for a while, if money were no issue. I imagine frolicking on tropical beaches, traveling to beautiful countries, taking in other cultures and trying new things.


{via}

As I'm a woman who became a mom at 22, you can imagine I haven't traveled very much. I barely got my passport at age 25 when my husband and I went to St. Maarten on our honeymoon. Other than that, I've just been in the States...and really not that many of them. My husband often talks {read: brags} of his USCG travels and all of the amazing places he's seen.


{via}

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/50/c4/d2/50c4d23494178c24f30df20cfdd487d3.jpg
{via}

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/ae/64/4f/ae644fe885c449ee618361b5af0462bb.jpg
{via}


{via}


I would love to spend three months going to places I've always wanted to see and just renewing my mind and spirit. {And I'd probably fly in my husband and boys for a week or so here and there too.}



Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...