Friday, September 13, 2013

Five on Friday

Boy, has this seemed like a long week! {I guess coming off a short work week for Labor Day makes a difference!} It's finally that time again -

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEghqBVvObgwXjSSOpLWGNiJztJ72iUkJdd870-sNLm1Sszy2V6ocjSPV0Z1DIzuYSCrifUYrDP_K2Lz00QGnfKQxCAdWzsZ8MPjXk72LPz5Bqz7uWHLMONimQM1_eIDGwiRT-5UadUyfqX-/s1600/5+on+Friday+Logo+-+Final(2).jpg

I'm linking up with the 5 on Friday ladies again...

{one}
Well, first and foremost, I made a special announcement on the blog this week, in case you missed it:


Yup. We're at it again. Not planned...not expected...but very exciting! Please blow some *pink* dust my way because I'm dying for a girl...and this is definitely our last try!

{two}
All this baby business has got me thinking about maternity fashion. I really want to wear a lot of non-maternity stuff that will work with the belly. Fall and winter make it easy with leggings, boots, scarves and sweaters or dresses. Here's some looks I've pinned lately:

{via}
Except I would pair this with some brown boots.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/8f/36/d6/8f36d6e2d9abc304e4d8448778a4460d.jpg
{via}
Gotta love the slimming effects of all black!

{three}
I haven't tried these yet, but I saw them at Target yesterday. Wondering if I should pick up a bag and give them a try? Have you tried them?

MMs Pumpkin Spice Candies
{via}
{four}
I need recommendations for maternity skinny jeans! I am looking at these from ASOS, and the price is great, but hoping the fit is right. Do you have any recommendations for {affordable} maternity skinny jeans?

Image 1 of New Look Maternity Skinny Jean in Rinse Wash


{five}
I must say I'm really struggling to fill this list today. There, that's my #5.

Have a great weekend!



Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...