Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday Musings

Here we are...another Monday...


http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/ce/18/d3/ce18d3f45e539652062026abeabaaf89.jpg
{via}


Charleston is experiencing some nice fall temps and they are much welcomed if I do say so myself! 70s breezes? Yes, please! I was able to relax out in the backyard catching up on 50 Shades of Grey on my Kindle...I started the books a year ago, but put it down midway through the second book and didn't get the itch to pick it back up again until they announced Charlie Hunnam would be playing Christian Grey in the movie adaptation. So I'm racing to finish the series before the movie comes out!

Speaking of fall weather, I can finally pull out the boots and scarves! Here is my outfit today:

http://distilleryimage9.ak.instagram.com/278aafde29d911e3bf9922000a1fbc1c_7.jpg
Top: Banana Republic {old} // Scarf: Target {old} // Jeans: Levis {old} // Boots: Target {old}

I'm almost 8 weeks preggers and this being my 3rd, I am definitely rounding out in the middle quicker. I am still able to slide into my skinny jeans, but only because they are a tad on the stretchy side.

Another thing I'm excited for - October. Tomorrow is the first day of my new favorite month of the year. Being here in the Lowcountry, it is the most ideal month weather-wise and I just love all the fall activities I get to do with my kids - pumpkin patch, trick-or-treating, watching them play in leaf piles, S'mores around the firepit...it's just such a sweet time of year.


http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/01/b1/be/01b1be418ee277b895bf3f4ef64b07b8.jpg


Have a great week, y'all!


Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...