Friday, September 6, 2013

Five on Friday


It's felt like a short week...and it sort of has been thanks to Labor Day weekend! So now it's time for:



{one}
Hear who is going to play Christian Grey in the upcoming film adaptation of every woman's sinful novel guilty pleasure - 50 Shades of Grey? Oh yes, none other than...


http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32800000/Charlie-Hunnam-Entertainment-Weekly-Photoshoot-sons-of-anarchy-32813999-810-1214.jpg
{via}
Charlie Hunnam...AKA Jax from Sons of Anarchy. Oh man, he is HOT. Definitely looking forward to this movie now {as if I wasn't regardless!} I'm not so sure about Dakota Johnson, but she does play an awkward, pretty in her own weird way girl pretty well on Ben & Kate, so it fits the bill, I think. Looks like I need to get to finishing the trilogy...I left off last year in the second book somewhere.

{two}
Did you know Grandparent's Day is this Sunday? I was a good daughter and daughter-in-law and had my boys make these for each set of grandparents:



Easy-peasy and maybe a little cheesy, but that's what grandparents love, right?

{three}
My Emily-Maynard-inspired Aztec sweater arrived and it's oh-so adorable. I really love the colors. Here's my remaking of her outfit:



I know, I know, we may as well be twins, right? Ha, yeeeeeah. She's gorgeous...I'll claim her style, not her looks! I can't wait to rock this outfit once the weather cools a bit!

{four}
Did you check out my new command center/bar area I posted about this week?




{five}
These boys are excited to share something with you soon...




Don't they just look so cool? Haha...

Have a great weekend, everyone!
Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...