Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday Musings

Funny thing about pregnancy...

It makes your weekends A LOT less interesting than they were previously. So unless you want to hear about my longing for a glass of Merlot, my midday naps or my little moments of nausea and fatigue, I'm going to just talk about something else entirely if that's OK.....mmmmmmmm-K.

So I've got this workout top and I love it....


{via}
It comes in a few other colors, so I'm thinking about getting a few more because it will be perfect for working out once my belly starts really popping out. I recommend this shirt to everyone because it's nice on days at the gym when you feel a little bloated...completely covers that for you! I personally have to wear an additional sports bra underneath this, or I feel like the ladies are spilling out a little much, but that may not be the case for everyone.

I've been feeling the need to start stocking up on sweater dresses...I love pairing them with leggings, boots and a scarf in the fall and winter. Also, particularly, this look will be my go-to maternity look! As I've said, I want to be as maternity-wear less as possible. Old Navy has a few cute options right now:

{via}
This cute dress also comes in red, black and camel tan.

{via}


The polka dots on this dress are too cute. Don't you agree?

And I had to peek over at their scarf collection...isn't this infinity scarf great?

{via}

Happy Monday, y'all and have a great week!


Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...