Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wanted Wednesday

Here are some items I've been lusting over lately...

Phillip Lim for Target - Mini Satchel w/Gusset in Yellow

{via}


Old Navy Waffle-Knit NFL Team Henley
{via}
With football season now in full swing, I may need yet another Packers shirt for Sunday wear...especially with the weather getting a bit chillier, my current tee just won't do. This waffle-knit henley looks so cozy. I love that Old Navy stocks these NFL items; I can even find the Packers gear at my local store in Charleston, SC. These are always a great price in comparison to an NFL store or website. Always a great gift for Hubby. And plus, won't this go well with above-mentioned yellow satchel? I think so.

Jessica Alba is a new editor for Piperlime. I have always loved her style and her picks are swoon-worthy. I most adore the:

Tinley Road Notch Neck A-Line Mini Dress

{via}
 and the:

House of Harlow Dynamic Necklace
{via}

What have you been lusting over lately?



Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...