Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Pregnancy Pros & Cons

Well, I'm now about 8 weeks into this pregnancy...and I've definitely come to realize in the three pregnancies I've had...many of the pros and cons to this little season of life {for me personally}.

Let's start with the cons, shall we? That way I can end this on a good note with the pros.

1. No Diet Rockstars.
2. No alcohol.
3. Watching the body you worked hard for just grow and grow, in places where the baby doesn't even go - WTF??
4. Sick when I'm hungry; sick when I overeat after ravenous starvation mode. #damnedifidodamnedifidont
5. Getting dressed completely sucks...every morning. It gets depressing when you wonder if you will in fact ever fit into your old jeans again.

PROS
1. Pregnancy forces me to quit my Diet Rockstar addiction cold turkey...something I'm always saying I need to do.
2. The Hubby has to do what I ask him to {mostly}.
3. Although I still watch what I eat so I don't gain too much, it is nice that I can indulge on some sweet things and not worry about it right now.
4. My borderline alcoholic tendencies come to a screeching halt and I get to start with a clean slate afterward.
5. A cute baby to love at the end of it all.



Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...