Friday, October 4, 2013

Five on Friday

Hey-O! It's Friday!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjKqU-xDvSldNkfJs0um3PUNcvbH-dNqqzsLNRn9JJ59Pcj1aSJLUVjLjM0Xi49FzhF7yT91FTIizbCVsSns2EdLGirNxxL6XOpOlu7kNhxf1WX3W-hpPybB3mPIA4sfOHsc5ClRDolip-q/s320/5+on+Friday+Logo+-+Final(2).jpg

{one}
Since this baby is heck-bent on showing earlier than my last, I decided it'd be a good idea to go through my maternity clothing stash and hang up the things I'd actually let myself wear again {however, I plan to just mix these in and layer with non-maternity stuff if I can}. I didn't want to mess with putting them in my closet, so these two clothing racks I use for garage sales work perfectly. I have a nice little "maternity corner", if you will. Some glamorous shit, right? Ha!




{two}
I had planned to go to the Boone Hall pumpkin patch with the boys next weekend, but I'm so gosh-d'rn eager to go that I think we'll go this weekend. I'm absolutely positive we'll go more than once this month...maybe 3 or 4 times. For a little throwback fun, here's some pics of the boys and I there in 2010 when Breckin was just two months old {forgive my fat post-prego face, and well, post-prego everything}.




I can't believe how young Tanner looks...it didn't seem it back then.

Here's us in 2011:






And in 2012 on the hayride:



It's just one of my all-time fave holiday activities to do with the kids.


{three}
This pregnancy is somewhat different from my other two so far, which should have me thinking it's a girl...however, I'd assumed I'd be really sick with a girl. I'm 8 weeks along and really hardly sick at all...very light nausea if any. My nausea wasn't bad with the boys, but definitely had some...which eating would take care of for the most part. I am breaking out like a teenager though - something I don't remember with my boys at all {I heard girls steal their momma's beauty...so maybe?} And I did the wedding ring test and it definitely swung in a circle! Tried a few times to be sure and truly didn't will it to do a circle, I was very still! I only hope it's right!

From Web MD website:

Dangling a ring -- usually her wedding ring -- on a string over the pregnant woman's belly. If it swings back and forth, it's a boy. If it moves in a circle, it's a girl. "The ring over the belly is a biggie," says Tara Voto, RN, BSN, a labor and delivery nurse at St. Barnabas Hospital in Livingston, N.J. "I probably hear that one more than any other."

{four}
If you caught my post yesterday, you saw I gave up on the blonde idea and went back to dark brown. I don't have the patience right now to get the blonde I want...next time I get the hankering for it, it will be when I can afford some salon treatments! Here's what I look like now...I do think brunette is more my color...what do you think?




{five}
I want to dress up this Halloween, but now that I'll be a little on the chunky side, but not big enough to do the pumpkin belly bit...I'm at a loss for ideas. At first I was going to do Rainbow Brite...but prego does not equal sexy in this outfit:

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/19915.jpg

Maybe I could pull off a less "leggy" version? I don't know. What do you think?

Have a fabulous weekend, loves!



Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...