Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wednesday Whatever

Can you tell by the post title that I'm reaching for things to write about this week? Gosh, I need to get back into this! It's been a whirlwind couple of weeks, so bear with me.

I'm over on my fitness blog, The Gym Bunny, today after a long hiatus...talking about prenatal fitness and how I'm doing with all of that.

I'm 12 weeks along tomorrow, so I have two weeks left of this lovely 1st trimester {it ends after 13 weeks, but apparently, you have to finish out the 13th week, so you're not technically 2nd trimester until day one of week 14 I guess - if that makes sense}.

I do feel like this one is going a lot slower than the other two...but I suppose that's because I'm in the moment. As bad as it sounds, because please don't mistake me as being ungrateful in any way for how blessed I am to be able to get pregnant without issue and have done so more than once, but I am just not loving being pregnant this time around. I am so eager for it to be done...and just hold this new baby. I want to feel normal again...I want my body back. I think I'm just exhausted...being pregnant with your first is typically a breeze - no one else to take care of - you really get to focus on yourself and your needs. Being pregnant with a third means I'm chasing around and trying to keep in line the two kiddos I've got...get family dinners on the table...clean the constantly messy house...oh, and all while working full-time...the last person I get to think about is me. I just want to not feel pregnant so that I can take on these tasks with a little more ease than I have right now. I've got just under 7 months left to go...and believe me I'm counting.




However, I am aware what a miracle being able to create another life is and I cherish that blessing more than anything in this world.




And in spirit of those two crazy little boys I am blessed to get to keep in line day in and day out:





Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...