Wednesday, October 2, 2013

When I Find Things That Are Perfect For Me...

...but I can't afford them.

It makes my heart hurt.

Maybe you can...if you can, lucky you...and you're welcome for sharing this find with you. Also, if you live in the Charleston area, consider letting me borrow it from time to time. Muchos gracias.

{via}

Isn't this goddis Linsey Sweater just gorgeous? I died when I saw this on Andee...it is so "SoCal", the style I like to think resonates with me most. I pretty much actually died when I saw the price tag was far too out of my budget for a sweater...$215.00.

I quickly went looking for cheaper alternatives...if you remember, I found Emily Maynard's Aztec sweater for around $55.00 and I haven't regretted it. Wearing it today! It's similar in style to the sweater above, but they both have their own special something.


http://distilleryimage3.ak.instagram.com/821f05762b6e11e3a03a22000aaa0517_7.jpg

http://distilleryimage3.ak.instagram.com/d878be802b6e11e380ba22000a9f1893_7.jpg

HATE my blonde hair btw...totally going back to dark soon. I can't deal. LOL.

Anyway, onto those cheaper alternatives...

This Volcom wrap sweater retails for $69.95. Not really my color, but the style is very similar...


Volcom Stark Wrap Sweater at PacSun.com


This Rip Curl Driftwood Sweater {I actually had to order this one, it's on sale for $47.56 and if you use the code GET15, you get 15% more off of that.}


Rip Curl Driftwood Sweater at PacSun.com


So while I didn't get that dream sweater, I suppose this will do!



Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...