Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Monday/Tuesday Mashup

Well, I intended on getting a Monday Musings post out yesterday, but it just didn't happen...so I'll put that post and today's post all-in-one.

This weekend was one of those weekends where I definitely was moving around getting stuff done, but at the end of it all, I looked at my house and it didn't look like I did shit all weekend. Pretty disappointing. I was working mostly on the back scenes I guess, you know, organizing paperwork that was strewn about my office and kitchen, doing many loads of laundry, tidying the boys' room and cleaning out furniture and other things we plan on selling before the baby comes in order to make room.

I tell you, I'm eager to find out whether this little babe is a he or a she because right now the nursery is just sitting there waiting to be dealt with. I need to paint it (it's blue, but just needs an allover repainting regardless). I have decided for now to also keep the queen bed set in there because I'm pretty sure I'll spend the last few months of pregnancy sleeping in there (I just cannot get comfortable sharing a bed at that stage) and also stay in there with the baby for the first few weeks so Hubby can still get rest each night since he still has to go to work. That's what we did last time and it worked out great. Plus, we'll still have a guest bed when needed. The dresser will serve as a changing table - I'll just get a pad for the top and we'll put a crib in there and be good to go. This is the crib I'm looking at - nothing fancy or really expensive, but I wanted it the same color as the bed set in the room:


http://img1.targetimg1.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/14/03/14034728.jpg
{via}

 I'd like you all to say 'hello' to my little friend...because baby decided to really pop out this past weekend:


Dress: Target / Boots: Forever 21
I am 11 weeks and 5 days here. I am so thankful for being able to dress in fall and winter styles with this bump...much more comfortable and less "chubby" showing than summer.

Anyway, that's pretty much it for the weekend updates. We laid pretty low...Nana & Papa took the boys to a pumpkin patch on Sunday, so the break was nice for me.

Oh, we did get around to carving our pumpkins on Sunday night:


And I found a trick-or-treating costume for Sugar:




Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...