Thursday, January 23, 2014

Blogging Goals

I've had this blog now for a year and a half...this of course does not count the blogging I did prior to that before all of my blog identity crisis/name changing.

However, I feel that to keep on truckin', I need to outline some clear goals for myself and this space of mine. I love blogging...I don't do it for money {that's a good thing cuz I'm not makin' any!}...I do it for fun, as a hobby, and it also has brought me to find other women's amazing lifestyle blogs that introduce me to products, style inspiration, home decor inspiration, etc...it's major eye candy and so addicting. It's been a creative outlet for me...I was a very creative person growing up, however, somewhere along the way I lost my desire and inspiration to create and be an artist...it wasn't until blogging that I started painting again, so that in itself lets me know what a great outlet this is for me.

So, onto those goals now.

{via}

1} Stick to an editorial calendar. List a month's worth of posts in advance.
2} Be more organized...make a schedule for myself that includes: Facebook page time, Twitter time, reading other blogs and commenting, creating collages and editing images for my posts, working on projects...rather than being so sporadic with it all.
3} Do more outfit posts. Get Hubby to help with taking pictures. {This will of course be more so after having the baby and dropping some of the weight, but I'll try to work up some maternity style posts in the meantime.}

That's pretty much it for now. You'll notice I didn't mention monetizing or getting sponsors at all. I feel that shouldn't be the goal...the goal should be doing what I do...doing my best at it...and letting the rest fall into place. If I'm meant to be sponsored/monetized, then eventually it will happen as long as I stay the course with my goals in just making this a blog worth visiting.

Thank you as always for your support and readership. I truly appreciate every single visit and that you make me a part of your day/blogosphere.

Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...