Monday, January 20, 2014

Monday Musings

Happy Monday!

Not much to report on my weekend...I spent most of Saturday cleaning and doing laundry. We had our good friends Bill & Suz over for dinner and our kids all played together. Sunday, I did a little more cleaning because I had a realtor stop by to assess the house.

Now, I'll go ahead and let you know that we are not necessarily moving right away, nor are we sure we will be able to. We would like to be in our desired area, but we need to see what we can sell our house for vs. what we owe, etc. etc. I think it's going to be a process. We may be putting our house on the market within the next month, we may not. I really can't say for sure. I know it's the last thing we need with a baby coming soon and all, but I don't want to miss out on pricing in our desired area while we can afford it, as it seems the market is in the process of movin' on up. But, more on that later.

Bottom line for right now: I'm happy to have a clean house to start the week with. It's been a while since it's ALL been clean at once.

Anywho, I made some baby purchases over the weekend. Thanks to Natalie, I went ahead and purchased these nursing tanks and bras while they were 25% off. I'm definitely going to need something to wear under shirts that is easy to "pop and go" if you know what I mean.


Bravado Nursing Tank
Body Silk Seamless Nursing Bra

Nursing has never gone quite that well for me, so I'm going to do whatever it takes to make the process as easy on both baby and me as possible. With Tanner, I went maybe four weeks; Breckin, it was seven or so. I'd love to do it a lot longer.

I did want to take a moment and address my lack of fashion and DIY posts lately. I do apologize, and often find myself struggling for post topics these days. Obviously being pregnant is not great for either of those things. I honestly feel too large to be doing outfit posts {though I'll still try to put together some cute maternity outfits on here for those interested, or even those that may need ideas in the future ;-) } and DIY, well, this lady is supposed to stay away from paint...so a lot of my looming projects are on hold {believe me, it kills me as I am currently waiting to do my changing table-to-bar cart...so excited for that one}. I may see what I can do as far as paint masks and all to see if it's doable, but of course, baby's health, not this blog and my projects, comes first. So please bear with me. 

Happy Monday, Loves! Have a great week! Hopefully most of you are off work for MLK Day, but not me. :-(


Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...