Friday, January 10, 2014

Five on Friday

Oh yeah, you know what that post title means...TGIF!

www.northcarolinacharm.com

{one}
This was a great week, I made it back into the gym after a short holiday season hiatus. I really wish I had never left, but I am going to do my best to make the remainder of my pregnancy as fit as possible! I've already noticed a boost in energy and less aches and pains {other than the kind you should have after a good workout}. This is the workout schedule I plan to stick to for the rest of this pregnancy {originally posted on my fitness blog, The Gym Bunny}:


 And here I am working the leg press the other day {see that belly?}:


{two}
I'm loving wearing my leopard flats with like, everything right now. I got these in NYC last month at ALDO Shoes.

{three}
Tried out a shade of Pantone's Color of the Year on my nails this week. This is a little less pink-toned though, but still pretty:

Wet 'n Wild - On A Trip/En Voyage
{four}
I think I'm going to start some paintings for the nursery this weekend. Since I am using the same color scheme as our living room, I am thinking I want to do something similar to the paintings I did for that room:


{five}
I've been on the hunt for some good book recommendations to download on the Kindle. I plan on keeping it at my nursing table so I can do some reading while feeding {lol}. I think it will help pass the time, and when else am I going to find the time to read as a mother of three? So far, I've heard great things about these two and plan on downloading ASAP. Do you have any recommendations?

{via}
{via}

Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...