Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Home & Organization Goals for 2014

With every new year, I like to set some goals for myself around the house. A lot of these ideas have been looming for a while, some have unexpectedly come up {hello, nursery!} I'd like to take 2014 to focus a bit on my personal home and organization to-do list. Of course, a big part of these first few months will be dedicated to nursery projects, but once I have this baby girl in May, I'll be a SAHM and I'll be able to dedicate more time to home projects.

I like to make a list because I get a lot of ideas from day to day, but tend to overwhelm myself and often forget about things after a while. I think it's great to have a list to come back to, so I always have it in mind when I'm out and about shopping {so I can pick up necessary items for the projects}, or for days I have a little extra time to dedicate to getting something done around the house.

I also look forward to sharing all of the finished projects on here with you!

Without further adieu, here's my Home and Organization Goals for 2014:


Do you have any household/organization goals for this year? How do you plan to tackle them?

Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...