Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year's Resolutions: 2014 Edition

So I'll just go ahead and say it - I'm a list-maker. I love to organize my thoughts and goals on paper. Whether that just be grocery list, daily to-do's, blogging plans or life goals...so when the time comes to write New Year's resolutions, as much as I hate to admit it, I'm one of those corny people that jumps on that bandwagon. I try to keep my resolutions realistic and attainable. It really just helps me focus on a timeline for things I'd like to accomplish...and even if I don't 100% complete the goal by year's end, I've at least made a dent where it's needed. So all of that being said, here are my 2014 New Year's resolutions:


Do you have any resolutions or goals for this year? Happy New Year!



Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...