Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday Musings

It's my birthday week! And spring is in full swing 'round here...so my spirits are high.

This weekend was fun...Friday night I had my girlfriend, Suz and her kids over. We had a little fun with my karaoke machine {we are seriously addicted...and dorks}. But, OMG...Farrah loves to sing already...just check out this little karaoke queen:


Jake had USCG duty, but he was in Charleston instead of Georgetown, so he was home in the evenings.

On Saturday, I had my Barre instructor audition...I was nervous, but really pushed through. I feel like the group of girls I was auditioning with all did about the same...we had nerves, but we all made it through...so basically, I have no idea if I got the job or not...and I feel like it could go either way. It will depend a lot on everyone's availability and how many they end up hiring. I'm just crossing my fingers at this point...I know I have it in me...and if I don't get it this time, I'll take their constructive criticism {I'll definitely be asking for tips!} and just learn from it and keep focused on my goal of teaching.


I'm actually switching up my fitness routine to include more barre classes...and a little more cardio via running. Swimsuit season is here...and I'm not 100% so I want to keep working hard through the summer.


I totally fell off the clean eating wagon this weekend...I just feel blah. I spent a good portion of Sunday evening prepping my meals for the week...and Jake's too since he too has fallen off the wagon.


I also bought a glass water bottle so I can start taking essential oils internally. I am doing the weight loss trio - grapefruit, lemon and peppermint. I've read about some great results from it and it really is an overall healthy detox.



Anyway, my 32nd birthday is tomorrow, so tune in for 32 randomly awesome bits of information about me in celebration of it...you know you want to know it all.

P.S. Any of you that may have doubted Farrah's high favor in resemblance in of me...you're about to get schooled!


Hahahahaha...Happy Monday!

Linking Up With: Life Of Meg // Still Being Molly // Lipgloss & Crayons // B Loved Boston


Become a Fashion Designer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...