Wednesday, April 1, 2015

{Workout} Wednesday on a Whim

This is a whimsical post because I'm literally just typing it as I go along...so there really was no planned post for today, but I feel like writing, so here I go.

I've got a few things running through my mind lately...future plans, goals...things like that. As I get closer to my "contract end date" at Boeing, I realize that I very well could be back to being a stay at home mom by next month. However, there is a chance my contract will get extended. But as far as anything permanent opening up in my current organization, it's looking pretty grim and the work has definitely slowed. I'm OK with it either way though...I started mentally preparing myself for this possibility about a month ago and I tend to live life in a "roll with the punches and rise above it" sort of way. With this possibility of being back at home on the horizon, it's given me some time to really think about what I want to do and how I can make a career - whether full- or part-time - out of something I'm passionate about.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1e/14/58/1e1458c7132b3f7fe1f412a06f0b864a.jpg

Without getting into too much detail in the very early stages of my "planning", I can say that my future plans are definitely fitness-oriented. I have been so passionate about improving and challenging myself physically for well over a decade now. There is no doubt that I love fitness and I've found that along with that, I really love sharing my knowledge with others and helping drive them to succeed at their own health and fitness goals. It really is rewarding. I have an idea in mind for where I want to end up as far as the business end of this industry, but for now, my first steps are getting my personal training, group training and specifically, Barre instructor training certificates. I'm hoping to get my feet wet in teaching some classes soon.

http://meetville.com/images/quotes/Quotation-Dan-Waldschmidt-planning-passion-perspective-success-inspiration-Meetville-Quotes-14803.jpg

I have started a neighborhood boot camp and the first class is tonight. I'm pretty excited to get some great girls through a challenging workout. I'm hoping to make it a weekly thing for the neighborhood and that the attendance tonight is good. I'm a tad nervous, but I've got a class plan and many of these girls are already friends of mine, so I know it will be a lot of fun {and hard work!}

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/67/8c/19/678c195700e430133315d0c6bb7765ec.jpg

So other than all of that, I have been pretty much keeping good with my clean eating and workout schedule. I have really found that writing it out on Sunday evenings has been beneficial and I've stuck to that process for 3-4 weeks now. Here is a snapshot of my workout plan for this week:


Hope you're having a great week!


Become a Fashion Designer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...