Wednesday, April 22, 2015

What I Want Wednesday: Boho Chic

I easily get myself in trouble doing searches on the Internet for beautiful Boho tops and dresses...but I simply can't resist. I'd love for these {or something very similar} to hit my closet soon.

How stunning is this dress? Perfect for a night out this summer.

Gypsy 05 Spaghetti Maxi Dress

This dress is amazing...I love all the colors and the pattern. I would actually wear it as a top with jeans.

Tolani Murphy Dress

 Same with this one...it could easily work as a top or a dress. Would be great layered.

X Revolve Bella Dress

I love a good strapless maxi with a fun pattern...

http://img.tjmaxx.com/tjx?set=DisplayName[e3],prd[1000046067_NS1003428],ag[no]&call=url[file:tjxrPRD2.chain]
Ella Moss Convertible Maxi Dress

What have you been drooling over lately?







Become a Fashion Designer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...