Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Deeper Look Into the Mind of Tanner

Today I am interviewing one of my favorite people: Tanner Smith
Tanner is an excitable, friendly and happy little boy with bright blue eyes that will melt your heart. He knows how to use them for good and to get his way. Here we sit after our morning church service...Tanner has just eaten his lunch and is about to take his Sunday nap, but has been so kind as to answer a few questions for us.

Mommy: Tanner, how old are you?
Tanner: (Holding up four fingers) Four.
M: When do you turn five?
T: On my birthday.
M: And when is that?
T: November 6th.
M: That is coming up very soon! What do you want for your birthday?
T: A bubble gum machine.
M: This is a lovely fall we are having. Tanner, what is your favorite season and why?
T: Summer because I can go wherever I want and I love swimming.
M: What is your favorite color?
T: Red.
M: What is your favorite thing that is also that color?
T: Apples.
M: What is your favorite thing to do?
T: Build houses with my blocks.
M: Where is your favorite place and why?
T: Blackbeard's Cove because I like to play the games there.
M: Who is your favorite person? No pressure.
T: Mommy.
M: Why?
T: Because your heart is in your tummy (I can only assume he thinks there is still one in there since I was pregnant so long) and I'm in your family.
M: What do you want to be when you grow up?
T: I want to be a doctor.
M: What is your favorite toy at the play park?
T: Shovels.
M: You recently became a big brother - what do you love most about it?
T: Breckin being in my family.
M: What do you love most about Breckin?
T: He's my best brother.
M: Is there anything you do not like about him right now?
T: No.
M: What do you want to teach him?
T: How to color.
M: We just went to church this morning. What is your favorite part about church?
T: Getting snacks and watching Veggie Tales.
M: Halloween is coming up - what are you going to dress up as?
T: A clown.
M: Why did you want to be a clown?
T: Because I picked it out.
M: What is your favorite holiday?
T: Christmas.
M: Why?
T: I like getting new presents.
M: What is your favorite sport?
T: Baseball
M: Do you think you will play on the baseball team when you go to school?
T: Yes.
M: What is your favorite thing about baseball?
T: Hitting the balls over the house.
M: What do you think we should do tomorrow?
T: Paint a new picture.
M: Thank you, Tanner, for interviewing with me today. Is there anything else you would like to say?
T: I like to play outside and sleep in the tent during campouts.
M: Great, thank you so much! Have a great nap!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...