Saturday, October 9, 2010

INSANITY UPDATE: So I'm a Little Insane...

Tomorrow I start the workout program Insanity. My husband did it a few months ago and lost a bunch of weight & toned up. I'm 9 weeks postpartum tomorrow and I've finally had it with this extra 15-20 lbs sitting on my hips and thighs. I want to be back in my skinny jeans for crying out loud! (as well as the rest of my wardrobe) As comfy as yoga pants and fat jeans are, I just don't like them as much when it's all I CAN wear...kind of takes the fun out of it.

Hubby keeps telling me that I won't make it through an entire DVD when I first start out...he says he's trying to motivate me (thanks, Honey.) I'm pretty motivated as it is right now though...I just want to feel like ME again. I figure I've been working out for the past 6-8 weeks pretty well and I'm ready to move up to something more intense.

I will update here on how the workouts are going and my overall progress. Taking my measurements again tonight (wonder if they've changed at all since the last time I posted!) and will post them on here later so I can keep track. :)

Wish me luck, and pray I don't die.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...